CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Night full of fun!!!!!!!!!!







This is a picture of me in the BOYS bathroom of our school on the choir girls sleepover at the school.THE BOYS BATHROOM WAS SO COOL!!! I know it sounds weird, but you had to be there! I even flushed one of those urinal things!!! Gross, but cool!!! We had a blast!!! ( The choir girls ). I did change my outfit, and go to the bathroom in the boys restroom! ( of course I didn't go to the bathroom in the urinals )








And this is a picture of my awesome teacher at the choir girls sleepover. She wasn't quite ready because she was taking a drink right before I snapped the pic.She is my all time fav teacher because she is the nicest, most understanding, reliable teacher ANYONE could ever wish for. That's why I sobbed on the last day of school. BEST TEACHER EVER AWARD GOES TO...



















BFF!!! This is the best picture! Me, Miss Mattie, and Haley! ( Me-middle, miss mattie-left, Haley-right ) And our webkinz, of course!!! I can't get enough of this picture! Too cute!!! BTW, if you have seen Miss Mattie's blog, this is the same Haley that blew the big bubble.This night was any girls dream sleepover, full of junk food, movies, video games, hair curlers/straightners/crimpers, and your BFF's!!! I can't wait to do this again next year!!!










And Last but not least, Ken Ken and, some other creepy girl at the choir girls sleepover. Us girls all had a blast, espesially C.G ( Creepy Girl ). As I could imagine, I went home that morning with a headache, and a stomache. But I was fine. The only downside, Ken Ken and C.G won't be at the sleepover next year because they're going into middle school! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! At least we'll be able to keep in touch by blogging! Goodbye, Ken Ken! Good Luck with junior high!

3 comments:

Jan said...

Those are some really fun pictures Nicole. It must have been a blast.

Jan said...

Oh, I love your new background too. Awesome. I wish I was there right now. On that beach. Fun..

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

I had so much fun. Miss Austin is a great teacher. Mrs Rutt was too. I'm so glad you posted this. It is to funny. I love the video. I didn't know you watch that show. Did you watch it last night? I did. Thanks for the share.
Bye bye.

My fave animal

My fave animal
Otters