CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Granite, and mosquitos

I got back from camping yesterday! I can't quite show the pics yet. I will try to tell you the other half of my trip. First, I went for a bike ride with my dad. It was so bumpy and there were rocks everywhere! I was falling off my bike like there was no tomorrow! It was a good workout, though. We were camping with my dad's boss, his daughter, her friend, and my dad's friends, ( Steve, Terry, Nan, Brad, Burt, Julie and Janice ). We went on walks, went creek rafting, hiked for 5 miles, and hung out. I went on a 5 mile hike with Julie. HOW EXHAUSTING! I had fun though. We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows every day! And when it rained, we played up and down the ladder with cards. I watched a whole bunch of movies, too! Like, The Cutting Edge ( PG-13 ), Air Buddies( G ), Princess Diaries ( PG ), and Trial and Error ( PG-13 ). I got bit by mosquitos so many times!!! I got bit on my left arm, 1 time on each foot, and 2 times on my face. I enjoy camping and look forward to it next year! You'll see the pics later on. I hope you have an awesome Summer!!! C U L8TER!!!

1 comments:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

That sounds like fun except for the bites. You know how you were camping at Wallowa, I was 3o miles away from you. I went to Sumpter when you went camping. Isn't that WEIRD!!!!! Thanks for sharing your trip. Go to my blog and see my trip. Glad you had fun.
Bye bye.

My fave animal

My fave animal
Otters