CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'd like to thank Emma for this award!!! We are passing this award on to other bloggers. Here are the blogs that have won the awards...


1. Lizzy and Kenley, for being nice and kind friends

2. Haley N. ( today's Haley ), for being a fun, outgoing person

3. Miss Mattie, for being an awesome friend

I hope everyone passes this on! If you have already won this award, and posted it on your blog, you don't have to do it again. REMEMBER, GO GREEN and SAVE THE POLAR BEARS!!!

2 comments:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

I passed that award on to you to. Check my blog out and see. Just go down a little bit. I will go green and save the polor bears.
Bye bye. ;)

Jan said...

That was really nice of Emma and of you to pass it on.

My fave animal

My fave animal
Otters