CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008



Do you love and respect dolphins? I sure do! They save peoples lives from shark attacks! They are also the nicest animals on earth! They don't bite either! But here comes the bad news, a group of dolphins were caught in a fisherman's net, and the fisherman plan to slaughter those dolphins! The good news, Hayden Penneter and a group of her friends went out in the middle of the ocean to fight for the dolphins lives! More bad news, Hayden has a warrant out for her arrest in Japan! But Hayden doesn't mind, she said she'd do it again!










I care SO much about these dolphins! And I AND you can do something about it! Hayden has made a website for dolphins, you can donate money to the dolphins! I will post about Hayden's website so you can help the dolphins! Please give!


















Look at these creatures! I can't stand the fact that dolphins may be slaughtered for no reason! Hayden is a very good person! She doesn't just spend all of her celebrity money on fashion and trends! She cares for other living creatures! I hope you can end up like Hayden!













SAVE THESE POOR CREATURES BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

They are so cute. I promise I'll help save them. Those pictures are so cute. Great post.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

My fave animal

My fave animal
Otters