CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hi everyone!This is me about 3 years ago while visiting lake wallowa. And yes, this is a
chipmunk I'm feeding in the picture. They have so many chipmunks there you won't believe it! We bought food and held out our hands and the chipmunks actually ate it from us! It was one of the greatest expiriences ever! This chipmunks name is Spunky. Spunky is my fav chipmunk of all! Lake Wallowa is so awesome!









And this is a pic of some beaver lookin' thing. I have no clue what it is, but it sure is cute! Who could resist that face! I'm so cute aren't I! Well, so is the beaver thingy. This guy's name is Mikee! ( My-Key ) SO CUTE! I can't wait to go back to lake wallowa again! BTW, the reason why I'm posting this, is because I'm going to Lake Wallowa for camping TODAY!!! I'll be gone for a while, so wish me luck! I won't be in blogging world, either! No hotels for me!

1 comments:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

That bever looking thing is cute. Also that chipmunk. Well you have fun. When you get back call me so you can come over and play. I haven't seen you forever. Maybe I'll invite Emma too. So you can meet her.
bye bye.

My fave animal

My fave animal
Otters