CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

IT'S TIME TO GO GREEN!

Look at this mess we've created! We humans are KILLING poor polar bears! It's time to STOP wasting electricity we don't need to use! When you watch T.V, turn the all the lights off. And when you're not using the computer, turn it off! When you brush you're teeth, turn off the water so you don't waste it! RECYCLE! Recycle cardboard, paper, glass, plastic, aluminim cans, anything that you could ever recycle! Help those polar bears! I can't do it by myself! Help me save Antarctica!















I can't believe that the human race has put polar in the endangered list! We could cause these cute polar bears to become extinct if we don't do something about it! We MUST make a difference! We really don't have a choice! Look at these cubs! They could DIE! Turn off everything in your house! It's still sunny! You don't need to turn on any lights!













It's too disapointing to hear that many polar bears have died already! I know some people have disagreements about global warming, but it DOES exist! If you don't believe in Global Warming, HERE IS YOUR PROOF! Look at the first picture and you'll notice that the ice glacier is VANISHING! How could ANYONE in the entire world not believe in Global Warming?! Then if it doesn't exist, how come all of a
sudden, polar bears are drowning and all the ice in Antarctica is MELTING of heat?!








PLEASE JOIN MY GO GREEN AND SAVE THESE POOR CREATURES ALREADY! I CAN'T STAND THEIR HEAT! MAKE A DIFFERENCE, HELP THE EARTH, AND RESPECT THE ANIMALS!




5 comments:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

I will help you save it. Thanks for telling everbody. I'm going to turn of all the eletricity. But not the cumputer because I'm still blogging. Poor plolar bears. BTW, cute pictures. Where did you gwt them?
Bye bye.

Abby said...

Hi Nicole,

If you still want to be in my blogging friends bracelet club just email me your home address.

wjharbour@juno.com

The family trunk said...

I'll help. I'll turn off all the lights when we are not using them.
bye 4 now!*:)

Elizabeth said...

I am already started.
blog4ever!

Anonymous said...

I have a Q how will saving energy effect the polar bears

My fave animal

My fave animal
Otters