CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Join the club!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, I found out that French fries can cause Breast Cancer. If you look on the side of my blog, it says how long I've gone without eating a French Fry. I've decided to start a club and we have to promise not to eat french fries agian. This club is for GIRLS ONLY!!! If you join this club, we will not only be healthier, but there is a better chance for nobody to get Breast Cancer. Please join so we can make a difference.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I would like for everyone that joins the club to promise not to eat a fry again, and then make a countup clock no their blog that says either how long they have gone with out eating a fry, or how long they have been on my club. GO!!!!!!!!!!

Abby said...

I'll join sence it's my 2nd year to giveup french fries.

Abby said...

How did you mfind out about that song cotten eyed joe. Did you getthe idea from my blog?

Abby said...

sorry I messed up on my comment

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

You have gone a day without a french fry. Can I join the club?
Bye bye.

My fave animal

My fave animal
Otters