CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

CARRIE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!






Hey, everyone! I FINALLY got the pictures of the Carrie Underwood concert! Here they are! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!





































My fave songs were, before he cheats, last name, so small, wasted, just a dream, and Jesus take the wheel!!!!!!!!!!






























Carrie had a great appearence! Her outfit rocked, her singing is awesome, and she is EXTREMELY nice!




























I'm sorry if you can't see her very well! She was moving the whole time! I hope you believe me about the concert, I really did go! BTW, Kenley! I heard that you went to the stadium of fire and saw MILEY CYRUS!!!! OMG, U R SO LUCKY! How was she?! Did she sing 7 things?! I can't wait to hear all about your time at Miley's concert!








2 comments:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Of course I beleive you that you went. You brought back stuff for Me and Haley. Those are some great pictures. Glad you had fun.
Bye bye.♥ ;)

Elizabeth said...

cool! You look like you were pretty close. We were closer that I thought at the AI concert
blog4ever!

My fave animal

My fave animal
Otters