CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

To Honor Nicole

Last year Nicole and I walked in the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning. It is a charity event to fund the American Red Cross, and her teacher Miss Austin told her about it. So she asked me if we could do it and I said absolutely! It was SOOOO COLD but we had a good time. This year there will be a large group walking on behalf of Nicole and her giving spirit. One of her classmates wanted to do this and the school agreed. So tomorrow morning we will walk in memory of Nicole and what an awesome little girl she was. It is going to be a difficult day for both me and Jeff, but her spirit will be with us and the wonderful memories we have of her.
ALWAYS IN MY HEART.....LOVE YOU FOREVER NICOLE


Sharon
Nicoles Mom 4-ever
^i^

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Did she like miss Austin? My brother has her this year. She was a sweet girl. Sometimes she would come over to my house with mattie.
We all miss her. Happy Thanksgiving.

♪Kenley♪

Elizabeth said...

I don't know if you know this but I know Nicole will take Care of my Brother and kitten. I miss all of them Tremendously.

Bye again

♪Kenley♪

tiki_lady said...

You are a great and wonderful mother. You are truly strong even if you do not recognize it or see it!

My fave animal

My fave animal
Otters