CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Missing Nicole

I miss my daughter soooo much that I am having a hard time getting through each day.
She filled my life with so much love and happiness that I will treasure those memories forever and keep them in my broken heart. I know that she is in heaven taking care of all the animals and watching over us, and that gives me comfort.
I want to keep her blog active, so I will try. I need to learn about blogging and how to post pictures, etc.
Anyway, I will post more later.

Sharon
Nicoles mom 4-ever

7 comments:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

I miss her a lot too. I'm so glad that you figured out her acount.
bye bye.♥☺♥

Jan said...

Wonderful that you are able to keep this going Sharon. Good luck and I am still thinking about all of you daily. I am grateful that she is taking care of Bentley for us too. Hugs to you....

Redhoodoos said...

My heart breaks for you and can only imagine what you are going through. Keeping up Nicoles blog might be so therapeutic and healing. Hugs.

JoLynn said...

Sharon, you found the password. Good. You can link my blog, too.
Miss Nicole alot.
Love, Aunt JoLynn (Nicole's aunt)

Elizabeth said...

I miss her too. I always love to come on her blog and read older posts but I am glad that you found her password so I can read new things.

ooooooooooooo

♪Kenley♪

Jeanette said...

I am so glad that you are continuing her blog. Our family still thinks about you and your loss and you continue to be in our prayers.

tiki_lady said...

Hey Sharon, good to meet you. It is good to keep nicole's blog going. Maybe, you should start a blog of your own. One where you can journal and let out all your thoughts, feelings, etc.?

I have not faced this trial. I do not pretend to know where you are at or what you are feeling. I know what I believe but I do not know how I would react if I were to lose a child. Would my beliefs change? would my faith falter? Would I seek for more answers? and turn to God?
If I didn't have the gospel, I know I would be seeking, and searching out many religions that would answer my questions about the life after. May your soul be lifted and your heart at peace.

My fave animal

My fave animal
Otters