CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Day 2008

It was a cold morning for the Turkey Trot, but "Thank You" to Nicoles classmates, moms, teachers and family who showed up to walk in her memory. It meant so much to me. The rest of the day was filled with memories of past thanksgivings. Nicole loved pumpkin pie, but most of all the Redi Whip that we heaped on top! It was a tough day for me to get through, and this whole holiday season is very emotional and sad for me. I pray for the strength to make it.
I LOVE YOU NICOLE !!!! MISS YOU !!

Sharon
Nicoles Mom 4-Ever
^i^

3 comments:

Jeanette said...

I am so sorry that the holidays are so tough. I am glad many friends were there to support you in the walk. I pray you will find the strength you need at this time and that you will continue to enjoy wonderful memories of Nicole. May God bless you and your family.

Jan said...

I have been thinking about you and wondering how it was going. We will probably stop by with a little something if you don't mind. :)

tiki_lady said...

you ran in her honor! what a great way to keep her memory living in the lives of others! You are doing good. Many are smiling from above!

My fave animal

My fave animal
Otters