CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

YELLOWSTONE!!!!!!!!!!

In 8 more days, I'm going to Yellowstone park with my friend, Kierstyn! It's going to be SO much fun! I'm going to be gone for 8 WHOLE days! Can you believe it?! I'm going to get souvineirs for my friends, Nick and Michael. Sorry, Mattie and Kenley, I could buy you souvineirs, but Nick and Michael GAVE me THEIR money for souvineirs! I might get home from Yellowstone a few days early. So I won't be in blogging world for 8 days or less! Kierstyn and I are going to stay in a resort for the first night! I'll tell you one thing, last year in Newport, I took Kierstyn with me, we went swimming the second before and after every meal, every muesum, every aquarium, and we COULDN'T STOP SWIMMING! We also bought a travel trailer to sleep in the next few nights! I love it! But it takes 2 days to get to Yellowstone! On the way there, we'll be passing Idaho, Montana, and straight to Wyoming! In Montana, I'm going to buy Michael a cowboy hat he's been desperatley begging for! And in Yellowstone, I'm going to buy Nick a T- shirt. And when I get back, I'll post pics of my trip to Yellowstone park! C U L8TER!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Have fun!!! Post lots of pictures.

I love you new blog background and everything you changed. It is so you. I love it.
Bye bye.♥☺

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Also go to my blog.
Bye bye.♥☺

My fave animal

My fave animal
Otters