CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008




Hey, there! Awards have been going around lately, so I made an award, myself! I'm going to pass this on to some of my friends! Here are the rules, you have to post this on your blog and pass it on to as many people as you like. One more rule, HAVE FUN!




Mattie-for being an awesome friend and blog!




Emma-for creating an awesome looking blog!




Kenley-for using great creativity for her blog!



I hope you all have a great time passing this on! Keep up the great blogging creativity! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Thank you so much. Is it ok if I just put it on the side of the blog and not pass it on to anyone? Thanks again. I'm going to make one sometime and pass it on to you.
Bye bye.♥☺

Elizabeth said...

Thanks again!
blog4ever♥☺♥

The family trunk said...

I put it on my blog right away.
Bye 4 now!

My fave animal

My fave animal
Otters