CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

OMG I love Carrie Underwood!!!

As some of you may know, yesterday was the Carrie Underwood concert. IT WAS THE GREATEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!! I also brought back souvineirs from the concert. I have 3 keychains, 2 tee shirts, and 1 huge poster. The 3 keychains are for me, Kate, and Kenley.The poster is for my boys and girls club counselor,Jamie. And the 2 tee shirts are for me and Mattie. What got me so exited was when there was countdown for Carrie Underwood. I got so exited I almost threw up! But I didn't. Carrie Underwood is the sweetest person you will ever meet! I was definitley going to get another souvineir for Haley, but I didn't have enough money! I'll have to give the poster to Haley instead of Jamie. Maybe. Carrie Underwood's encore was my all time fav song of her's,Before He cheats! She did such a great job and I was screaming and singing at the top of my lungs! I lost my voice now!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Carrie Underwood is the greatest!

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

You have fun.
Bye bye.

Glamorous said...

OMG!! I LOVE CARRIE UNDERWOOD TOO. I like her songs whenever you remember and more. :) BYE!!


P.S. > Post a comment on my blog.
Answer OK??????? Is nicole and miss-mattie your BFFs? If they ARE they must be good friends. They look like good friends to me, but im like older then them so its werid talking to you. You look young in that picture.

My fave animal

My fave animal
Otters