CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Kayden

My miniature dashund, Kayden is the cutest dog ever!!! I love Kayden SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!! I've only had two dogs in my life, and Kayden is the most obidient dog I've ever known! If you've seen my dog before, you know she's such a cutie! I actually have an older post about Kayden. It's a picture of her. She is 4 years old and her birthday is July 5, 2004. She is an overweight dog, so we try to take her out on a lot of walks. She actually has lost some weight. My dad got Kayden some diet dog food, too. So I expect her to lose some weight. I LOVE KAYDEN!!!

3 comments:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

Your dog is soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute. You know Bentley, he is cute 2. My mom said that you can come over tomorrow. Thats if you want to. When you come over Tuesday Emma will be here. Nice post.
Bye bye.

Jan said...

Kayden sounds like a really cute and fun dog to have. Your lucky to have a dog to take care of. Its sounds as though you are doing a good job so far. All dogs love to walk huh. Glad you shared about your awesome pet.

Elizabeth said...

Kayden is really cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey his birthday is 2 days before mine! July 7th is my birthday.
blog4ever!

My fave animal

My fave animal
Otters