CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Welcome!!!


I'd like to welcome a newcomer in the blogging world! She is a great friend, ( I scared her to death because of The Webkinz Virus vid on youtube. SORRY! NO HARD FEELINGS ) Her name is Abby! ( Sporty Girl ) Welcome welcome welcome! Visit my blog whenever you feel like!!! BTW, I did not mean to scare you. And, I am also a soccer player/ soccer fan! My favorite soccer player is David Beckham. Who's your favorite soccer player, Abby? C U L8TER!!!

3 comments:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

I think Abby is going to love the blogging world. I love your new background. And your new countdown. I'm going to get one of those. Now when I come on your blog I'll feel like I am at the beach. That was nice to post about the new blogger Abby.
Bye bye.

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

I really like your music. Call me.
Bye bye.

Nicole said...

I love the White 'n' Nerdy song the best. I always break dance when it comes on. I have a blast putting all these countdown clocks and music on my blog. I can't get enough of that White 'n' Nerdy song! Let me know which song is your favorite, Abby!

My fave animal

My fave animal
Otters